Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Steampunk Spectacular!

I have had a very busy week.  I am preparing for the Steampunk Spectacular at Evermore Nevermore in downtown Mesa this coming Friday and Saturday.  I spent time today running around town looking for pretty lace for my display table.  I did not find what I wanted, but did buy a lace parasol that I can use. 

Eye jewelry is mostly ready... I have Steampunk items ready too. 

Courtney is going to help me make some chokers tomorrow.  I still need to take pictures and tag them all. 
 I will put up some pictures of the finished product in the next few days.

Stop by the store if you have time.  It should be fun for all, and an unusual experience for most some.  (tee hee)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I will be down there sometime Friday. I will stop by if I am still there late in the day!

    ReplyDelete