Monday, February 15, 2010

Steampunk Kinda Week!

The Friday night Steampunk Spectacular was a success!!!  I could not believe how many people turned out!  There were times when you could not move because of all the people.  

I met so many Steampunk artists and fans... one of the fans is MINE!!!  (I did not know I had one!) 
She has bought three of my pieces (so far!)  She was wearing an Eye Jewelry ring on Friday.  Melissa... thank you for being my first fan.

I also met Davin from "Artspace on Sixth" in Scottsdale.  A really nice man who is hosting a Steampunk Show in his art studio for the next two weeks.  I set up my display yesterday.   He is hosting the opening of the exhibit this Thursday.   Check it out if you can.  The studio is huge (7700 square feet of art!)  It is in the Old Town Scottsdale area, right off of Scottsdale Road. 

In case you are interested...

Ed Schenck's "Steampunk Art Show"
February 15th through the 28th

Artist Reception and Tea Social, February 18th, 6:00pm to 9:00pm




OMG... I just realized how easy that blog was.  I have progressed.  :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great event, congrats on your first fan!!! and progression, how cool. :)

    ReplyDelete